Thursday, April 22, 2010

JEJEMONS, now ready to conquer the WORLD?

JEJEMON. The first thing that came out of my mind is a freaky monster - a freaky cute monster perhaps. ( sounds like POKEMON kasi eh!) My Facebook friends keep on talking about this and I was like "Crap! What was that?! I badly can't relate. WTF!"

Until one of my highschool friends tagged me on a photo, and it's called "Suicide note ng isang Jeje." (Thanks to @paulkyut for tagging me)



After reading the whole letter, I said, "Ah! Yun pala ang Jejemon!" It refers to the people that changes words to make it harder to read. They change the spelling of the words and casings of the letters, literally. In short, they are the people with intolerance in correct grammar and syntax. (Sorry, pero yun yun!)

Actually, when I was in high school, when I used to join texting clans. I used to encounter these people. Some of my classmates are actually Cerified Jejemons. (Ew!) I'm having a hard time reading their text messages, actually and I'm NOT proud to say, I was once a Jejemon.That dor me is really screwing up!

Jejemons have conquered the TEXTING world, the FRIENDSTER-once upon a time and now the FACEBOOK and TWITTER world. Know what? Some Brazilians are also jejemons, and that's what I read from @iamtimyap's tweet. Some of his Brazilian friends text him like instead of "hehehe" it turns to "jejeje". So I guess, that's where it coined the term itself.

Guys, let's tolerate and be responsible to what we're writing or posting on the net. We should use or type what the word should really be typed.I've nothing against these JEJEMONS. But look, they are RUINING( If that's the term) the appropriate things. They are leading this kids in the wrong way. I mean, some kids are now having difficulty with the correct spellings of words. As young adults, we should practice the right thing. KEEN  SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY's the key here.

TaMaaH bUuHh???!!! Just Kidding.

follow me on twitter:
twitter.com/yuanista31
(just a segue)

No comments:

Post a Comment