Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Alin, Alin, Alin ang naiba?

I was on the bus and on my way to school. And along Balintawak, I saw this Billboard by HerBench. Well, I must say, Bench never go wrong picking models for their clothing line. The hotties and the cuties. Wow! Name them, they're wearing Bench. But who gets my attention was MELAY. Whoa! She's now a Bench endorser. That's pretty funny but with the mass appeal she has, I guess Bench never go wrong picking her. While looking at their billboard, I just can't help but sing "Alin, Alin, Alin ang naiba? Isipin kung alin ang naiba." Simply because, she's with Sam Pinto, Shaina Magdayao, Georgina Wilson, Carla Abellana, and Karylle. All certified hotties. Well, I'm not insulting Melay but she's lucky to be there with these hotties. Way to go, Melay!


2 comments: