Sunday, August 29, 2010

Congrats New Nurses! Congrats Friends!

Just recently, PRC has released the new successful examiners for Nursing Board Exam. And I, myself also had to wait for the results, not because I'm an examiner but because of my friends- my high school friends are the examiner, actually.

So proud of these guys who made it to the Local-RN Exams. But what keeps me mind-boggled as of the moment is their plans and what's install for them after having it the cut. Particularly at this point of time where we have a great surplus of Nurses in our country. Lots of 'em that some actually have to be social workers overseas.

It kinda upset me as these guys who devoted much of their times studying to pass the Board Exams, now thinking how they will practice their profession. And that's what I'm up to check, as their friend.

Nevertheless, I'm deeply PROUD that I'm a friend of these guys. Congratulations New Nurses!

No comments:

Post a Comment