Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Falcon let's go, Falcon let's fight, Falcon let's go and win this fight!"

It's been 2 years since I left Adamson grounds but I'm still a fan of the basketball team since 2006, during Ken Bono's leadership where Falcons made it to the Final Four outshining FEU Tams. I must say history repeats itself as yesterday, August 12,2010, AdU made FEU shut their mouths off. Though I wasn't able to catch the game yesterday, but according to some Twitter friends, AdU won through Eric Camson's leadership styles. And that keeps the spirit alive about AdU on Final Two. What's weird, is that It's been couple of years since AdU made it to Finals. ( I guess, during Marlou Aquino's time.) I was then 2 or 3 years old. Well, I have this strong belief that AdU will get its 1st championship in Basketball category. Here's a brief history on how The Falcons stand in UAAP for the last 20 years.


Obviously, they're at the bottom of the UAAP cards on basketball. But this year, It's changed. 



Now tell me, what's their secret? I don't know though but I guess this man has it.


Since the UAAP fever is starting it's fire, I kinda had a laughtrip session with these pictures I saw from the UAAP website. (http://www.uaapsports.com/HOME.aspx)






As the Adamson cheer says, "Falcon let's go, Falcon let's fight, Falcon let's go and win this fight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment