Wednesday, September 15, 2010

All-time Filipino Favorite Snacks.

 Filipinos are great appreciator of food. I mean, It's our past time. We, Filipinos do love food in general. On free time we eat snacks which we normally buy in our favorite sari-sari store. And talking about snacks, I'm giving you The Top 5 All-time Favorite Filipino Snacks. This is actually a first time on my blog.

1.Boy Bawang

 This snack probably is the best partner when you're bored. I remember way back High school, This is one of the snacks na hindi mawawala sa bulsa ng mga estudyante. At kapag sobrang bored na ang klase, nagbabatuhan talaga. And recently, I just found out that this snack has lots of variants. I thought, Plain lang ang flavor nito.

2. Stick-O
Another household snack, Stick-O. Para sa mga bata, at sa mga ISIP-BATA. I rememeber, a classmate of mine, na hindi lilipas ang isang araw ng hindi sya nakakakain ng Stick-O. Hay! Sarap!

3. Cloud9
Oh that chocolatey goodness! While writing this blog, I'm actually drooling for this. Not to talk about the nougat and the caramel inside, the chocolate coating basically make this snack DELICIOSO!

4. Yan-Yan

Ang snack na mas nauuna pang maubos ang chocolate kaysa sa bread sticks. Another snack suits for children and child-at-heart.

5. Hello!
Having this sweet tooth, another choco snack that surely makes everyone go gaga on it. Those crunchy wafer, coated with Chocolate just make you ask for more.

Apparently, Namiss nyong kainin lahat ng snacks na to. Well, I for one is drooling around.

(Big thanks to http://iamsorandom.tumblr.com for the pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment